CONS CTAS PRO SUEDE LOW TOP
The Converse CONS CTAS Pro Suede delivers the durability and impact protection needed for any style of skateboarding with a suede upper and plush Nike Lunarlon cushioning. The low profile offers total flexibility, while the rubber outsole enhances boardfeel and grip.
- Suede upper for durability
- Low profile allows flexibility around your ankle
- Nike Lunarlon insole for cushioning and impact protection
- CONS traction rubber for superb grip and boardfeel
- Mesh lining for breathability
CHUCK TAYLOR ALL STAR ORIGINS
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.